By accessing this Adaptive Biz App or Adaptive PAY (Software Applications), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using this application or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2.Use of License
- The Adaptive Cloud Systems Pte. Ltd. (hereafter ACS) shall make the Software available by accessing the website using given URL in supported browsers.
- Subject to the limitations regarding the number of users, number of active employees (for Adaptive PAY) as per Sales Quotation or Sales Invoice.
- The Software may only be used by license holder and their employees.
- Permission is granted to use (information or software) on Adaptive Biz App, Adaptive PAY and related site's. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials (information and/or software);
- Use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Adaptive applications;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Adaptive Biz App at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The user’s data are owned by the customer, ACS will not use the data any purpose other than the Adaptive solutions provided to the customer (Data clause).
- The ACS takes user’s data at most secured as possible by industry standard. (Security Clause)
3.Warranties and limitations
The ACS warrants to the users that:
- The Software as provided will conform in all respects with the Software Specification;
- The User acknowledges that the Software is only designed to be compatible with that software specified as compatible in the Software Specification; and the ACS does not warrant or represent that the Software will be compatible with any other software.
- The Software will be supplied free from Software Defects and will remain free from Software Defects; [that complex software is never wholly free from defects, errors and bugs; and subject to the other provisions of this Agreement, the ACS will rectify it if it occurs. ACS always try to find new defects and rectify it]
- The Software will be supplied free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, spyware, adware and other malicious software programs and
- The Software shall incorporate security features reflecting the requirements of good industry practice.
[The users acknowledge that complex software is never entirely free from security vulnerabilities; and subject to the other provisions of this Agreement, the ACS gives no warranty or representation that the Software will be entirely secure. But fix it if it occurs. ACS always try to find new vulnerabilities and rectify it as soon as possible]
The ACS warrants to the User that the Software will not breach any laws, statutes or regulations applicable in Singapore.
All of the parties' warranties and representations in respect of the subject matter of this Agreement are expressly set out in this Agreement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, no other warranties or representations concerning the subject matter of this Agreement will be implied into this Agreement or any related contract.
In no event shall ACS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Adaptive Biz App's Internet site, even if Adaptive Biz App or an Adaptive Biz App authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- The Users may terminate this Agreement by giving to the ACS not less than 30 days written notice of termination.
- The ACS may terminate this Agreement by giving to the User written notice of termination not less than 30 days.
- The ACS may terminate this Agreement immediately by giving written notice to the User if any amount due to be paid by the User to the ACS under this contract is unpaid by the due date and remains unpaid upon the date that that written notice of termination is given;
- The users are allowed to download the user’s data (where ever applicable) in excel format before termination of accounts
Last modified on 11/03/2019.